* Putin to parade Russian military might before Netanyahu ahead of potential Israeli-Iranian clash President Vladimir Putin's invitation to Prime Minister Binyamin to sit with him on the saluting stand of the Victory March in Moscow was a signal honor for Netanyahu and Israel.
* Israel on peak alert for Iranian missile strike as Lebanese vote ends Israel's three-week long high military alert along its northern borders with Syria and Lebanon peaked Sunday night, May 6, as polling stations closed in Lebanon's first election in nine years.
* Israel Braces for Iranian Missile Attack Israel was on edge Monday after every evening news program cited defense officials warning of a impending Iranian missile strike on the Jewish state.
* Spoiling the high moments of two mavericks in pursuit of their ouster John Kerry is engaged in stealth diplomacy to scuttle Trump's anti-Iran policy.
* Exposure of Iranian retaliation plan may lead to its postponement Analysis: Even if the Iranians decide to go ahead with their plan and order Syria-based militias to fire a barrage of missiles at a military base in northern Israel, the IDF's missile interception and air defense systems will have no trouble dealing with the threat.
* Why doesn't the IDF stop Hamas' sinister kite terror? A favorite children's toy is degraded in Hamas hands to become a tool of terror and espionage.
* Steinitz: 'If Assad continues allowing Iran to operate out of Syria, it will be his end' As tensions mount regarding expected Iranian retaliatory attack, Energy Minister, Cabinet member Steinitz issues direct threat against Syrian ruler, says his regime will be toppled if he continues on his current path.
* ANALYSIS: Turkey Working to Islamicize Jerusalem Ahead of US Embassy Move In the run-up to the US Embassy move to Jerusalem, Turkey, together with the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, is pumping a quarter of a billion dollars into the Islamification of the city, according to Israel's Hadashot News (formerly Channel 2 News).
* No Need to Ask Directions: Road Signs to US Embassy in Jerusalem Point the Way On Monday, at least three road signs to the US Embassy went up directing travellers to 14 David Flusser Street in the Armon Hanatziv neighborhood of Jerusalem.
* Putin is inaugurated for fourth term as Russian president Vladimir Putin has been sworn in for a fourth term as Russian president and pledged to harness the country's talents to "achieve breakthroughs".