* Israel ranked 8th most powerful country in the world US magazine poll of 21,000 people lists Jewish state above Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia; Israel is 30th-best country for second year in a row.
* Iranian official: We will fight the enemy from Lebanon Senior Revolutionary Guard official explains the 'problem' of Israel's existence, says Hezbollah has over 100,000 missiles ready for launch.
* Top Iranian general: Forces in Syria 'awaiting orders' to destroy Israel Hossein Salami says Tehran also 'creating might in Lebanon to fight our enemy from there with all our strength' and eradicate 'evil Zionist regime'.
* Defense Ministry to hold emergency meeting Defense Ministry schedules emergency meeting for Wednesday after series of earthquakes hits Israel's north.
* Report: N. Korea Tried to Blackmail Israel, $1 Billion to Cancel Iran Missile Deal On Monday, the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reported that in 1999, the North Korean government made an offer to the Israeli government: they would cancel their agreement to sell missile technology to Iran and other enemies of Israel in exchange for $1 billion cash.
* Three Knesset Members Ascend Temple Mount, Continuing Wave of Visits Last week, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu lifted a three-year ban permitting Knesset members to ascend the Temple Mount.
* Temple Mount Activist: We Are Writing the 25th Book of the Bible This Year Last year set a record for the number of Jews ascending to the Temple Mount but this week, with two months still left until the Jewish new year, that record was broken.
* Boris Goneson: Boris Johnson RESIGNS over 'turd' Brexit plan hours after David Davis in hammer blow to Theresa May Mr Davis warned this morning that Mrs May is pursuing a "dangerous strategy" in talks with Brussels - but insisted he's not trying to force the PM out of power.
* The Memorization Study Bible: An Interview with Thomas Meyer Technology has information at our fingertips. But our relationship with God needs to be one of the heart, not the smartphone.
* Unto the Nations: The making of a Bible In 1933, Eliyahu Koren, a typographer and graphic designer immigrated to Palestine from Germany.