* Clinton warns against Syria-Hezbollah arms smuggling U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has warned that weapons and technology must not be transferred to the Hezbollah movement.
* Yesha Council Cartoon Tells Obama: Don't Play G-d A new cartoon history of the Jewish people packs 3,500 years into 3.5 minutes.
* As U.S. moves out, Iran moving into Iraq Iran has significantly expanded its intervention and is ready to transform Iraq into a proxy.
* Obama hails Iraq 'milestone' after power-sharing deal Speaking at the G20 summit in Seoul, Mr Obama said the new Iraqi government would be "representative, inclusive and reflect the will of the Iraqi people".
* G20 to tackle US-China currency concerns Leaders agreed to come up with "indicative guidelines" to tackle trade imbalances affecting world growth.
* Sarkozy Takes Over G-20 Aiming to `Update' Monetary System French President Nicolas Sarkozy claimed his first victory as leader of the Group of 20 nations less than an hour after taking the reins from his South Korean counterpart, Lee Myung Bak.
* Netanyahu Explains Israel's Economic Success Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu talked business in a special interview with Fox Business Channel this week, and said that Israel has "essentially become an export-driven, high-tech economy."
* PA: Freeze settlements or we'll go to UN Chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat said Friday that if Israel failed to freeze construction in West Bank settlements by the end of November, the Palestinian Authority would ask the international community to recognize an independent state.
* Mecca heaving with Muslim pilgrims ahead of hajj Muslim pilgrims dressed in white robes descended in their hundreds of thousands on Mecca for weekly prayers on Friday.
* 'Ashton to agree to meeting with Iranians for Dec. 5' European Union foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton intends to propose a meeting with Iran's chief nuclear energy negotiator for early December.