* Deaths rise in Israeli air strikes on Gaza More than 20 people have been killed in the latest air raids on Gaza.
* Fatah joins Hamas and Islamic Jihad in missile launches Armed groups linked to Fatah say they began launching rockets and mortar shells into Israel Wednesday evening.
* IDF asks Palestinians living near Gaza border to vacate homes The IDF has requested from Palestinians in the Gaza Strip who live in a number of areas near the Israeli border to begin vacating their homes.
* China seeking Israeli counter-terror experts China is recruiting foreign experts in counter-terrorism to assist the training of anti-terror personnel.
* ISIS Spokesman Explains Why 'Islamic State' Not Supporting Hamas The Islamic State, or ISIS, has responded to critics who have questioned why its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is not actively supporting Hamas in fighting Israel.
* Hamas Blames John Kerry for Gaza Operation Kerry, said Abu Marzouk, gave Israel carte blanche "to kill at will" in Gaza.
* Fatah MP: Israel Leading to a New Nazism The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) has exposed a clip of another Fatah member making the same comparison.
* Hamas, Islamic Jihad teams compete to fire faster, farther As of Thursday afternoon, on the third day of Operation Protective Edge, the end of this conflict was nowhere in sight.
* PM speaks with Ban, Cameron, Merkel, Hollande, Harper - but not Obama Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has spoken to a host of world leaders since the launch of Operation Protective Edge.
* Israeli hospitals continue to treat sick Gazans despite missile attacks Rambam Medical Center is now treating 20 Palestinians, including eight children from Gaza.