* Sanhedrin in Final Warning to Iran: Choose Path of King Cyrus Or Die Like Haman After much deliberation, the Sanhedrin has issued a declaration calling on Iran to cast off the false-mantle of ‘Iran’ and return to their Biblically-correct identity as the Persian Empire.
* Palestinians applaud renewal of UNRWA mandate "A big achievement for Palestinian diplomacy and severe blow to US and Israel."
* Saudi Arabia classifies feminism, homosexuality, as a form of extremism Saudi Arabia’s decision to classify feminism, homosexuality and Westernization as a form of extremism comes amid alleged liberalization of the status of women in the Kingdom.
* Iran-Backed Islamic Jihad Declares War on Israel The Times of Israel reports: Palestinian Islamic Jihad declared Tuesday that it was preparing for war with Israel after the IDF carried out a dawn assassination of one of the terror group’s senior leaders in the northern Gaza Strip.
* Giant Statue Of Molech Now Sits At Entrance To The Colosseum In Rome Tourists that visit the Colosseum in Rome these days are getting quite a shock. A gigantic statue of a pagan Canaanite deity known as "Molech" has been erected right at the entrance.
* Hamas: ‘We won’t allow Israel to pick the time and place of each clash’ Hamas spokesperson Fawzi Barhum further stated that a joint command of all Gaza-based factions was established to jointly decide how to respond in the future to Israeli actions.
* ‘Not anti-Semitic’: Khamenei defines Iran’s goal of ‘wiping out Israel’ Belying Tehran’s relentless threats to ensure ‘nothing left’ of Jewish state, ‘raze’ Tel Aviv and Haifa, leader says aim is to abolish ‘regime,’ get rid of ‘thugs’ like Netanyahu.
* Pope compares politicians who rage against gays to Hitler Pope Francis said on Friday politicians who rage against homosexuals, gypsies and Jews remind him of Hitler.
* Iran Strongly Condemns Israeli Assassination of Palestinian Commander Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman has strongly condemned the Israeli regime’s terrorist attack on Gaza Strip and the assassination of an Islamic Jihad commander.
* Pope Francis urged to REPENT by clergy after participating in ‘idolatrous worship’ of pagan goddess An international group of Catholic priests and scholars have called on Pope Francis to issue a public apology for holding a ritual on Vatican grounds which included the worship of a pagan fertility goddess.