* Imminent Return of the Red Heifer: Fact and Fiction After years of hard work and preparation, the rabbi charged with overseeing the red heifer claims that this Biblical commandment is on the verge of reappearing.
* Poll: Israeli right regains majority, Zehut crosses threshold Liberman out, Feiglin in: Israeli right regains majority in latest poll - but by razor-thin margin, with Yisrael Beytenu out of the Knesset.
* ANALYSIS: How Netanyahu's Indictment Could Affect the Israeli Election "The reign of King Bibi has gone on long enough," Bret Stephens, the former editor in chief of The Jerusalem Post and current New York Times columnist wrote in his reaction to the indictment of Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu by Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit.
* Iran's Unwavering Israel-Hatred Four decades ago, the revolutionary movement led by Ayatollah Khomeini overthrew the Pahlavi dynasty and established the Islamic Republic of Iran on its ruins.
* Palestinians Call for Mass Protests Over Closure of 'Bab Al-Rahma' Wakf rejects court order to keep contested site closed.
* Lavrov: Russia ready to host Netanyahu, Abbas for peace talks Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Monday that a proposal to host the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in Moscow was reaffirmed during Netanyahu's visit to Kreml last week.
* Emmanuel Macron made an impassioned plea for a stronger Europe. Not everyone wanted to hear it. French President Emmanuel Macron made an ardent case for a stronger, more unified Europe in an op-ed published in outlets across all 28 EU member states ahead of the looming Brexit deadline and European parliamentary elections.
* Palestinians: No Peace or Reconciliation with the 'Infidels' The ruling by the Palestinian Scholars' Association is also aimed at sending a message to the US administration that the Palestinians and the Muslims will have nothing to do with the "Deal of the Century."
* Italy is side-lining itself from the EU. And its populist deputy leader stands to benefit Italy's relationship with the EU has deteriorated since an anti-establishment government took the reins in Rome last year.
* Holocaust explained by Fatah: Jews deserved to be killed because of "who they are" Fatah justifies murder of Jews in the Holocaust with story of alleged Jewish selfishness and evil.