* Restraint required in wake of Iran killing Whoever gave the order to assassinate Tehran’s top nuclear scientist risks unleashing war in one of the world’s most unstable regions.
Tuesday, December 01, 2020
* 4 looming foreign policy crises that could derail Biden’s agenda early on Iran, North Korea, Russia, and Afghanistan could cause short-term problems for Biden’s long-term global agenda.
* Chinese State Media: ‘An Asian Era Is Coming’ Post-Trump “The prelude of an Asian Era has begun,” China’s state-run Global Times declared on Monday, citing data indicating that Asia will “contribute roughly 60 percent of global growth” by 2030.
* Turkey’s Hamas-supporting regime is seeking to use Israel again - analysis Does Turkey want to work with Hamas and bash Israel or 'normalize' relations with the Jewish state?
* From Mecca to Jerusalem Amid Israel’s historic normalization process with Arab countries, more and more voices are challenging the identification of Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem as the Koranic Al-Aqsa, arguing that it is actually located in Saudi Arabia.
* Abbas meets Egypt, Jordan leaders, looking for support Palestinian leader trying to find relevancy and gain support before Joe Biden is sworn into office.
* Palestinian kids taught to identify as “refugees” about to “return” to Israeli cities Palestinian children who were born decades after Israel’s establishment in 1948 and decades after the Oslo Accords peace agreement are being educated by the PA to envision themselves as residents of the cities “stolen by the Jews,” and as “refugees” temporarily living in the Palestinian territories.
* UK Minister: You Might Be Banned from Venues Without Vaccine Passport The UK’s new vaccine minister Nadim Zahawi has said that while coronavirus vaccinations will not be mandatory, Britons may be barred from going to the cinema or getting on an aeroplane without it if service providers demand proof of inoculation.
* World War 3 MAPPED: The SIX places where WW3 could break out in 2020 WORLD WAR 3 fears were ignited across the globe just a few days into 2020 and now they have been sparked again. But which five places around the globe are the most likely to be the starting point for WW3?
* Unknown space object just skimmed past Earth and scientists still don’t know what it is A slow-moving object of unknown origin just completed an extremely close flyby of our planet, before heading back out into the solar system.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:45 AM