* Tens of thousands expected to flood Hevron this Shabbat Thousands of Israelis, lawmakers, and public figures will throng Hevron as part of annual 'Shabbat Hevron'.
* Brazil to move Embassy to Jerusalem, New Brazilian President Bolsonaro says "Israel is a sovereign state and we shall duly respect that," Bolsonaro writes.
* Saudi Arabia's crown princes hosts Christian evangelical leaders Some of the figures' support for Israel, which the kingdom does not officially recognize, is also striking.
* IDF Bracing for Gaza Tension Hamas said it will lower violence to give Egyptian mediation a chance.
* Is A Snake Appearing From Temple Mount Connected to the Messiah and Third Temple? A snake wriggling out from between the stones of the Western Wall in search of a meal brought with it a message straight from Jewish mystical teachings; connecting the archetypal enemy of man with the High Priest in the Temple, and also, perhaps, serving as a harbinger of the Messiah.
* PM: Iran 'most potent force of militant Islam'; threatens Israel, Europe alike In Bulgaria for international forum, Netanyahu says West must 'stand together' in countering threat to its civilization.
* The New Jihad: More Threatening Than Ever It is important to emphasize that radical Islamists use means other than terrorism to gain ground.
* ANALYSIS: Israel at the Center of a New Order in the Middle East This has been a historical week with events that showed the old Middle Eastern order has ended while Israel is at the center of a new order.
* Netanyahu: Khashoggi killing was 'horrendous,' but Saudi stability is paramount In Bulgaria, PM says Riyadh's role in countering Iran must be maintained; meeting with Balkan leaders, premier says Israel's world status 'rising'.
* The Not-So-Secret Way Israel Dominates the Battlefield Israel was one of the first customers for the American F-15 fighter.