* Hosting Arab leaders, Iraq tries to return to fold A summit of Arab leaders, held here for the first time in a generation, is a prime opportunity for Iraq to reassert itself as a political player in the Arab world.
* 'Iran planned to bomb Israeli ship in Suez Canal' Iran was planning to bomb an Israeli ship while it crossed the Suez Canal.
* Jordan: Hundreds Protest 'Procrastination' on Reform Hundreds of Jordanians demonstrated on Friday against what they charged was ÒprocrastinationÓ on reform in the country.
* Holocaust Memorial Vandalized in Ukraine A Jewish group said on Friday that a Holocaust memorial has been vandalized in the western Ukrainian city of Lviv.
* Israel Warns Neighbors Over March to Jerusalem As activists are planning to lead a Global March to Jerusalem next Friday, Israel has warned neighboring countries that it would forcefully respond to attempted breaches of its borders.
* Turkey blames Syria for supporting Kurdish rebels, inches closer to military action Will the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) drag Turkey into a war in Syria?
* African Union launches US-backed force to hunt Kony Following viral video, US, AU put together 5,000-strong military force to hunt down fugitive warlord Joseph Kony.
* ISS crew take to escape capsules in space junk alert The crew of the International Space Station (ISS) briefly took refuge in escape capsules as a piece of space junk drifted nearby.
* Pope Benedict: communism no longer working in Cuba Pope Benedict XVI, flying to Cuba for a historic visit, has said that Marxism was out of place in the contemporary world and urged Cubans to find "new models".
* Annan takes Syria peace plan to Russia Syrian peace envoy Kofi Annan arrived in Moscow on Saturday to gauge how far Russia was willing to push its Arab ally.