* Iranian Cleric: 'Having a Nuclear Bomb is Necessary to Put Down Israel' A top Iranian lawmaker and cleric said that the country's uranium enrichment program could allow it to build a nuclear weapon 'in two weeks' in order to 'put down Israel,' according to multiple reports in the Farsi language press.
* U.S. intel: Hizbullah receiving Russian cruise missiles via Syria Israel has determined that the Iranian-sponsored Hizbullah received an advanced Russian cruise missile.
* Why Iraq's Most Violent Province Is a War Zone Again As elections loom in Iraq, Al-Qaeda is facing off against the government in the Sunni heartland of Anbar.
* Iraq violence: PM urges Fallujah to oust militants Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Maliki has urged residents of the embattled city of Fallujah to force out insurgents linked to al-Qaeda who have taken control there.
* PA incitement continues: 'Jews are subhuman' Strategic Affairs Minister Yuval Steinitz presents report to cabinet showing that incitement by the Palestinian Authority against Jews and Israel has not gone down during the current peace talks, and has even increased in some areas.
* VIDEO: Palestinian Leadership 'Enthusiastically' Supported Nazis A senior Palestinian official last month confirmed for Russian television that the Palestinian Arab leadership at the time of World War II 'enthusiastically' supported Adolf Hitler's Nazi regime, especially its war against the hated 'Zionists.'
* Muslim 'Missionary Center' Continues to Target Jewish Teens Muslim group in northern Israel is actively converting Israelis, especially teenage girls, to Islam.
* 'How Can You Make Peace With a Group That Venerates Hitler?' Yoni Chetboun questions ongoing peace process in light of PA incitement revelations, including glorification of Nazism.
* Study: Most Israelis Have a Bible, But Never Open It A study commissioned by the Bible Lands Museum in Jerusalem found that the vast majority of Israeli Jews have bibles in their homes, but that a less than one-third have opened the scriptures since school or their army service.
* Pope to visit Israel in May Pope Francis announces May 24-26 visit to Israel, Palestinian Authority and Jordan ~ Francis says trip is to strengthen ties between Christians and to promote peace and coexistence in the region ~ Israeli Foreign Ministry: He will be greeted warmly.