* Discreet Jewish prayer continues on Temple Mount Temple Mount activists say there were no changes in procedures at the holy site after 1,600 Jewish visitors ascended to mark Tisha Be'av.
Saturday, July 24, 2021
* Lapid pressed, Bennett folded: The political drama around Temple Mount worship The PM wanted to make history, but regional and political realities intervened, and the alternate PM stepped in to defuse the crisis.
* Israeli Islamist Party Slams Jewish Worship on Temple Mount, Says Holy Site ‘Property of Muslims’ The Islamist Ra’am party, which is part of Israel’s motley ruling coalition, on Sunday joined a chorus of condemnation from the Arab and Muslim world over the ascent of hundreds of Jewish pilgrims to the Temple Mount to commemorate the Jewish fast of Tisha B’av, claiming the flashpoint site – Judaism’s holiest – is the “sole property of Muslims.”
* Mahmoud Abbas Prepares List of Demands On Israel If Negotiations Are to Resume Mahmoud Abbas has prepared a list of 15 demands that, the PA claims, must be understood as a prerequisite to negotiations with Israel.
* 100,000 Muslims promise to give their lives for Al Aqsa Muslims arriving at Temple Mount to mark Eid al-Adha chant anti-Israel slogans, promise to 'sacrifice their lives' for Al Aqsa Mosque.
* Putin steps away from deal with Netanyahu for a blind eye on Syria air strikes Moscow was seen taking a radical new course on Israel’s air strikes over Syria after the raid near Aleppo early Tuesday, July 20.
* Israel: Islamic party says Temple Mount is ‘solely the property of Muslims, and no one else has any right to it’ The Ra’am Party, which is part of Israel’s current governing coalition, has claimed that “the Al-Aqsa Mosque, in its 144 dunams, is solely the property of Muslims, and no one else has any right to it.”
* Opinion: Jordan’s King Abdullah II has become Washington’s favorite Arab leader again A photo released by the White House Monday told the story: a jaunty, beaming Jordanian King Abdullah II, followed by his son and heir, the Crown Prince Hussein, accompanied by a smiling President Biden.
* Nigeria: Muslims murder 3,462 Christians in 200 days The establishment media narrative is that Muslims are always and everywhere victims, and Christians always and everywhere oppressors. So this will get no attention.
* Pew survey shows majority of Catholics don't believe in 'Real Presence' TA new study about the level of Catholic belief in the real presence of Jesus in the Eucharist showed that a majority of Catholics do not believe that the bread and wine used at Mass become the body and blood of Christ.