* Israel freezes plans for ground operation as Clinton heads to the region Israel has agreed not to launch a ground operation in Gaza for at least 24 hours.
* Hamas Leader: Israel Bluffing; 'I Dare You to Invade' Hamas' supreme leader Khaled Mashaal charged in Cairo that Israel is bluffing by preparing for a ground incursion in Gaza.
* No Obama Veto on Ground Op, Says Ambassador Israel's Ambassador in the United States, Michael Oren, told IDF Radio Tuesday that there is no American veto on a possible ground maneuver by the IDF in Gaza.
* Rocket attacks on Israel 'are not terror, they're our right,' Gaza activist says Palestinians don't want an 'absurd ceasefire just like the last times,' Sarah Salibi, a 21-year-old from Jabalya.
* EU: Israel has right to proportional self-defense Foreign ministers from all 27 European Union nations agreed Monday that Israel has a right to defend itself, but must do so proportionally.
* Rockets land south of Jerusalem; no injuries or damage For the second time since the beginning of Operation Pillar of Defense, Hamas on Tuesday afternoon fired rockets that landed in the vicinity of Jerusalem.
* What is the Hamas endgame? Military operations often bear deeply symbolic names.
* IDF Maj. Gen. (Res.): Israel 'running out of targets' Israel faces a turning point in its war against Hamas militants.
* U.S. sends warships near Israel in case evacuation needed Three U.S. Navy amphibious warships are returning to the eastern Mediterranean to remain on standby in the event they are needed to assist Americans leaving Israel in the coming days.
* Iran Is Out of Its Mind, Says Peres Israel's President Shimon Peres accused Iran of encouraging the Palestinians to continue rocket attacks on Israel.