* Obama's 'Not Bluffing' on Iran, Says Kerry U.S. President Barack Obama is not bluffing when he says he will stop Iran's nuclear program.
* Iran unveils uranium sites, renews defiant tone With words of defiance, Iran announced two nuclear-related projects Tuesday that expand capabilities to extract and process uranium.
* UN chief Ban: Korea crisis could become 'uncontrollable' UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has warned the crisis on the Korean peninsula may become "uncontrollable".
* Israeli takes over OpIsrael hacktivist website Israeli hackers took over OpIsrael.com on Tuesday, a website meant to coordinate the cyber-attacks on Israeli sites.
* In Auschwitz, Israeli army chief vows to prevent a 'second Holocaust' IDF Chief of Staff Benny Gantz on Monday led the March of the Living at the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp in Poland.
* US Navy to deploy anti-drone laser in Persian Gulf The US Navy has developed a new anti-drone laser system, called the Laser Weapon System - LaWS.
* Al-Qaeda in Iraq confirms link with Syria's al-Nusra The al-Nusra Front, one of the major players in the Syrian opposition, and al-Qaeda in Iraq, the hard-line Salafist group responsible for scores of attacks against US forces and international aid groups in Iraq, are essentially one and the same.
* Egypt's Christian pope blasts Islamist president The leader of Egypt's Coptic Orthodox Church on Tuesday blasted the country's Islamist president over his handling of recent deadly sectarian violence.
* Deadly quake in south-west Iran's Bushehr province A 6.3 magnitude earthquake has killed more than 30 people and injured 850 in south-west Iran, officials say.
* North Korea to 'launch missile TOMORROW' after warning foreigners to evacuate South The worrying warning came as speculation heightened that North Korea is planning to pull its ambassador out of the UK.