* Can Iran Start World War III? Doubtful. Iran does not have a capacity to inflict major damage, let alone conquer the Middle East.
Friday, March 19, 2021
* Netanyahu: Middle East change 'brought about by rise of two powers - Iran and Israel' Israel's PM talks Middle Eastern politics and Israel's plans for post-coronavirus era in i24NEWS interview.
* Jordan counts on support from Biden as it pushes back against Netanyahu In delaying permission for PM to use airspace, Hashemite kingdom starts to reassert itself after keeping a low profile during Trump administration.
* Hamas chief re-elected, has repeatedly boasted of that Israel will be destroyed and declared loyalty to Iran The desire to destroy Israel has also been reiterated by the Palestinian Authority, which presents the PLO Charter as currently calling for Israel’s destruction.
* Russia’s Thermobaric Launchers Can Rain Hellfire at 10,000 Meters And it could be headed to the Middle East.
* ICC gives Israel month to seek deferral of war crimes probe The International Criminal Court has sent formal notices to Israel and the Palestinian Authority about its impending investigation into possible war crimes.
* France's Macron admonishes Iran amid slow progress on nuclear talks French President Emmanuel Macron accused Iran on Thursday of continuing to violate a 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, and said Tehran should act responsibly.
* US and China clash amid blunt exchanges in first face-to-face meeting under President Biden The meetings in Alaska are a new test in increasingly troubled relations between the two countries.
* Turkey's Erdogan says Biden comments on Putin 'unacceptable' Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Friday that Joe Biden’s comments about Russia’s Vladimir Putin, in which he said he thought he was a killer, were “unacceptable” and unfitting of a U.S. president.
* Recent Archaeological Announcement Reveals Secrets of the Prophets For the first time in 60 years, archaeologists announced the recovery of ancient parchments adding to the Biblically significant trove of Dead Sea Scrolls.