* Facing the Consequences of Replacement Theology During Season of Repentance Rabbi Tuly Weisz, director of Israel365 and the publisher of The Israel Bible and Breaking Israel News believes that the rejection of replacement theology by contemporary Christians is a "prerequisite for all of the other stages of geula (redemption)."
* U.S. not discussing recognition of Israel's Golan hold: Bolton The Trump administration is not discussing possible U.S. recognition of Israel's claim of sovereignty over the Golan Heights, U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton said.
* Netanyahu says still hopes U.S. will recognize Israel's Golan hold Israel still hopes the U.S. will recognize its claim to sovereignty over the Golan Heights, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday, after a top U.S. official said the issue is not currently under consideration by Washington.
* Merkel reportedly wants a German for the EU's top job Chancellor Angela Merkel won't push for a German to be the next president of the European Central Bank (ECB) and will focus on more significant appointments in Brussels instead, newspaper Handelsblatt reported Thursday.
* Mike Huckabee: Israel needs our support and prayers now more than ever Every time I experience Israel, I feel a sense of serenity, holiness and kinship that I find nowhere else.
* Naval Experts Concerned Over China's Increasing Presence in Mediterranean The workshop held at the University of Haifa studied and assessed the issues concerning the future and character of maritime warfare in the region as well as various strategic developments.
* U.K. Foreign Secretary: Brexit Failure Would Destabilize Europe The United Kingdom's foreign secretary warned Tuesday that failure to reach a deal on Brexit would have grave consequences for Europe's stability.
* Netanyahu lands in Lithuania, grandma's birthplace, in search of European allies Ahead of meeting with Baltic leaders, PM says he hopes outreach to Eastern European states will help counter EU's 'not always friendly' ties with Israel.
* ISIS leader calls on Muslims to wage jihad ISIS releases new recording of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi for the first time since last September.
* Russia says 63,000 troops have seen combat in Syria Russia has revealed the extent of its military involvement in Syria's war.