* Why Jerusalem renters are wary of the Messiah's arrival Many Jerusalem rental contracts include the unusual stipulation that if and when the Messiah arrives, tenants must move out so the landlord can move in and enjoy the ensuing paradise.
* PA and Hamas ring alarm bells over Israeli plans to 'impose sovereignty' on Temple Mount Knesset is set this week to discuss a proposal to place the Temple Mount under Israeli sovereignty.
* Knesset debate on Temple Mount raises ire in Amman Parliamentary discussion initiated by MK Feiglin calls for reconsideration of Jordanian control of holy sites on Temple Mount.
* Taba bombing shows Sinai terrorists won't go quietly Al-Qaeda-linked cell that enjoys good ties with Hamas signals that it's not been felled by Egypt's punishing counter-terror campaign.
* Nasrallah: Hezbollah will withdraw from Syria if Arabs stop meddling Hezbollah leader says Syria must be left alone, his Lebanese Shi'ite group willing to withdraw forces in order for Syrians to reconciliate.
* Iran to produce own S-300 anti-aircraft system by 2015, official says After Russian deal to supply S-300 to Iran was cancelled, Iran hopes to complete home-made anti-aircraft missiles within two years.
* UN: North Korean supreme leader guilty of atrocities 'strikingly similar to Nazis' North Korea's Kim warned of charges in International Criminal Court; labor camps starving, cremating prisoners.
* Take a peek: Knesset launches virtual tour Knesset launches digital campaign allowing viewers to check out their digs.
* Free Syrian Army replaces chief-of-staff Salim Idris The leader of the Western- and Gulf Arab-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) has been sacked and replaced by a more experienced field commander.
* 'Time is of the Essence' to Halt Iran Proliferation Founder of EMPact America tells Arutz Sheva why he believes the threat to American security from Iran could be closer than you think.