* Yemeni Jews brought to Israel in secret mission Some of the last remaining Jews in war-torn Yemen have been brought to Israel in a secret mission.
* Well protected military bases to remain in Syria - Kremlin spokesman President Vladimir Putin ordered the withdrawal of Russian forces from Syria, but the Khmeimim and Tartus bases are to stay, properly protected, the president's spokesman said.
* Human Rights Council: Israel is worse than ISIS, Syria, N. Korea Human Rights Council discusses five resolutions against Israel, nothing on ISIS, Syria, North Korea, Iran, Yemen.
* Syria conflict: Russia warns US over truce violations Russia says it will unilaterally start using force against those violating the partial truce in Syria, if the US does not agree to joint rules by Tuesday.
* Turkey becoming 'semi-failed state,' former lawmaker tells 'Post' 'I can't see how there can be an end to violence in the country'.
* Hezbollah Brigades vows to attack US forces 'defending ISIS' in Iraq In a statement released Sunday, the organization claimed: "the United States increasingly intervenes in Iraq's issues with its presence in the Iraqi joint operations command."
* Making Israel's forests thrive-even in the desert "To grow a forest in an area with annual rainfall of 270 mm. is magic," he said. "It's really a miracle."
* Report: Saudi King suffering from dementia Lebanese sources claim 80-year-old Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz was ill upon his ascension to the throne.
* Turkey has no place in EU says Sarkozy Ankara has no place in the European Union: Both historically and economically speaking, Turkey is less European a country than Russia, ex-president and head of France's main opposition party Nicolas Sarkozy stated in an exclusive interview with the iTele channel.
* Greece struggles to launch EU-Turkey plan Would-be asylum seekers have continued to arrive on the Greek islands from Turkey as the EU promises to support Greece in its efforts to send them back.