* Islamists at Al-Aqsa: Liberate Jerusalem from 'Jews Filth' Hizb ut-Tahrir, an Islamic organization which aims to have all Muslim countries unify as an caliphate ruled by Islamic law, held a mass rally at the Al-Aqsa Mosque last week.
* Saudis could Turn to Pakistan for Nukes, Congress Warned Congress has been warned that Saudi Arabia and its regional allies were moving away from the United States.
* Egypt election: Sisi secures crushing win Former military chief Abdul Fattah al-Sisi has won an overwhelming victory in Egypt's presidential election.
* Jerusalem Day census reveals modern day battle for Jerusalem A fundamental divide exists in Jerusalem as religious groups passively combat a slightly smaller, but equally influential, community of secular residents.
* Netanyahu: We intend to build everywhere in a united Jerusalem Building everywhere in Jerusalem, including areas over the pre-1967 lines, is the best response to those who deny Israel's right to exist.
* The watchmen of the Holy City On the occasion of Jerusalem Day, The Jerusalem Post spoke to two senior military officers who play a key role in protecting the capital against terrorists, rioters and criminals.
* Thousands celebrate Jerusalem Day in streets of capital Amid a specter of countless waving Israeli flags, thumping cacophonous music and uninhibited singing and dancing, a sea of young Jews reveled in the streets of Jerusalem Wednesday night.
* Three Chinese Nuclear Missile Submarines Photographed in South China Sea China has deployed three nuclear-armed ballistic missile submarines to a naval base in the South China Sea.
* Is it the Bilderberg conference - or conspiracy? Conspiracy theorists may chuckle when they learn a debate entitled "Does Privacy Exist?" is to feature at this year's Bilderberg conference.
* 'Global US empire coming to end,' Iran says senior Iranian military commander on Wednesday said the global US empire was "coming to an end".