* Head Imam of Temple Mt Panics as Muslims Begin to Acknowledge Temple's Existence A prominent Palestinian religious leader slammed the Gulf States for normalizing relations with Israel by claiming that the Abraham Accords are based on the “false Zionist narrative” that the Jewish Temples once stood on the Temple Mount.
Monday, October 12, 2020
* Signs Saudis are edging towards historic Israel peace Will they or won't they? It's a question on a lot of people's minds in the Middle East right now.
* Israeli cabinet approves UAE deal, Netanyahu says will meet its leader Israel’s cabinet approved a normalisation deal with the United Arab Emirates on Monday and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he and Abu Dhabi’s crown prince had spoken and agreed to meet soon.
* Assad: Open to Israel peace talks if Golan Heights returned to Syria Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad said that his government would be open to peace talks with Israel on the condition that the Golan Heights are returned to Syria.
* Israel unblocks big immigration of Ethiopian Jews Israel has approved a plan to bring 2,000 Ethiopian Jews to the country, marking a major step towards ending a decades-long saga over their fate.
* Report: Israel, Hamas on verge of signing six-month ceasefire Long-term truce will see terrorist group receive funds from Qatar, as prisoner swap deal on cards as well.
* Archeological Finds In Israel Undermine the ‘Palestinian’ Narrative As is well-known, Palestinian leaders like to backdate – using their vivid oriental imaginations – the presence of the “Palestinian people” in “Palestine.”
* Saudi Arabia: We, Too, Are Fed Up with the Palestinians Many Saudis and other Gulf citizens expressed support for Prince Bandar bin Abdulaziz's criticism of the Palestinians, with some saying the time has come for a new Palestinian leadership that prioritizes its people's interests and does not pocket the financial aid sent to them by the Arab countries and the West.
* China reaffirms support for Iran as it calls for new Middle East forum The forum would 'enhance mutual understanding through dialogue' and explore solutions for the region.
* North Korea’s massive new missile could help Iran threaten Israel North Korea’s military parade and its arsenal, along with Iran’s progress on missile technology, illustrate how these countries have achieved success in the last decade.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:51 AM