* Supreme Court Allows Muslims to Build Mosque on Temple Mount As if the massive Al-Aksa Mosque wasn't enough, Israel's Supreme Court has rejected a petition by the Regavim movement to prevent the construction of a mosque at the Gate of Mercy on the Temple Mount reports 0404.
* King of Jordan: I believe the 'Deal of the Century' will be released soon Jordan's King Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein spoke with France24 this week about the West Bank annexation and US President Donald Trump's Deal of the Century.
* Fatah promises cruel terror and "war of the street", burning of Jewish towns The repeating theme of Fatah's numerous public events this year commemorating its first terror attack against Israel on January 1, 1965, and marking Fatah's anniversary, was that Fatah was the first to use terror and that Fatah has not stopped and will not stop using terror.
* Putin Warns Full-Scale War in Mideast Would Be 'Catastrophe' Russian President Vladimir Putin warned that a full-scale war in the broader Middle East would be a global "catastrophe" and said he hopes it won't happen.
* Libya conflict: Warring sides meet in Moscow for talks The leaders of the two main sides of Libya's civil war are in Moscow for talks on how to end months of fighting.
* Hezbollah's Nasrallah threatens US troops, vows retaliation against Israel Terror chief says American soldiers will leave the Middle East in 'coffins,' claims no country could have acted as transparently as Iran after shooting down Ukrainian plane.
* Jordan's king says relationship with Israel is on 'pause' Jordan's King Abdullah has said his country's ties with Israel are on "pause" during an exclusive interview with Marc Perelman of France 24 published on Monday.
* Palestinians hope Putin's visit means bigger Russian role in peace process The Palestinian Authority is getting ready to welcome Russian President Vladimir Putin in Bethlehem Jan. 23.
* Iran-US: Advantage Trump Europe, too, will have to draw a few conclusions. The European attempt, initiated by France, Germany and the United Kingdom, to circumvent American sanctions on Iran should cease.
* Why Are Volcanoes All Over The Globe Suddenly Shooting Giant Clouds Of Ash Miles Into The Air? There certainly hasn't been a lack of seismic activity so far in 2020.