* Syria war: Russian 'friendly fire' kills Turkish soldiers President Vladimir Putin has sent condolences after a Russian air strike accidentally killed three Turkish soldiers in northern Syria.
* Sunni Insurgency Threatens to Take Hold in Iraq Amid ISIS Defeats A Sunni insurgency is taking root in Iraq as the U.S.-led coalition continues to weaken the Islamic State's territorial strongholds, particularly in Mosul.
* 'We will not close doors': EU foreign affairs chief says aging Europe needs migration Aging and graying Europe won't close its doors to asylum seekers, as it needs immigration, the EU's foreign policy chief, Federica Mogherini, said, adding that Europeans had been migrants themselves "up to few years ago."
* Israel's inaction in Syria may open Golan to Iran Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has given "diplomatic priority" to stressing the perils posed by Iranian-sponsored terrorism and its nuclear-capable ballistic weapons, and placed them at the top of his talks with British premier Theresa May in London.
* Jihadist Groups in the US: What Next? Meanwhile, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) continues freely to operate in America. In the wee hours of election night 2016, in fact, its Los Angeles office leader called for the overthrow of the U.S. government.
* Islamic State claims Eilat rocket attack, threatens more Group's Sinai-based affiliate says it fired rockets 'to teach Jews, crusaders a proxy war will not avail them of anything.'
* Defiant Iran test-fires another missile days after US warning Tehran launches short-range Mersad missile, testing Trump administration, following report Islamic Revolutionary Guards may be blacklisted.
* BIN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: "If We Lose Hebron, We Lose the Holy Land" On October 26, 2016, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization's (UNESCO) World Heritage Centre passed a blatantly anti-Israel resolution denying the historic Jewish ties to some of the Holy Land's known Biblical sites.
* 6 Out of 7 Countries Banned By Trump Don't Let Israelis In The Zionist of Organization of America (ZOA) called attention to the fact that six of the seven Muslim-majority nations covered by President Donald Trump's temporary travel ban currently deny entry to travelers who hold Israeli passports.
* France: Anti-Christian attacks rise 245 percent The whopping 245 percent increase in attacks on Christians represents a genuine and increasing problem; concern over "Islamophobia" has managed to crowd out real human rights issues.