* Obama to Abbas: Palestinians must take risks for peace In Washington, PA president discusses ongoing talks, says prisoner release will prove Netanyahu's commitment.
* Israel, Abbas and Obama Haggle Over 'Jewish State' Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas was scheduled to meet with US President Barack Obama in Washington on Monday, and to reiterated his firm refusal to recognize Israel as a 'Jewish state' as a condition for peace.
* Jews love Jerusalem more than we do, Islamic Jihad head complains in Iran Hailing Israeli attachment to holy city, terror chief at clerical conference quotes in Hebrew from Naomi Shemer's inspirational ~ Jerusalem of Gold.
* Pro-Russian Crimeans toast future with Moscow after vote Flags, chants and music plus plenty of alcohol filled the streets of Crimea's main cities Sunday after voters backed joining Russia and breaking away from Ukraine in a disputed referendum.
* Ukraine crisis: EU and US impose sanctions over Crimea The EU and US have announced travel bans and asset freezes against a number of officials from Russia and Ukraine.
* Cosmic inflation: 'Spectacular' discovery hailed Scientists say they have extraordinary new evidence to support a Big Bang Theory for the origin of the Universe.
* State TV says Russia could turn US to 'radioactive ash' Influential anchor presents image of a gigantic mushroom cloud, says Americans consider Putin 'a stronger leader than Obama'.
* Arab Hackers Threaten Cyberattack April 7 One year after previous wave of cyberattacks, 'Anonymous Arab' threatens to do it again.
* Ex-El Al expert: Iran likely involved in MH 370 Based on profiling, pilots are unlikely suspects, says Israeli airline's former security chief; he and other experts believe plane intact.
* Doing business with Russia: A German dilemma German Chancellor Angela Merkel is a cautious politician.