* Not just the US and Guatemala: 2 more nations to move embassies to J'lem The Trump Effect: After the US and Guatemala announce plans to move embassies to Jerusalem, two more countries poised to announce moves.
* Trump pulls the plug on "Palestine", defunds and downgrades PLO regime Since the establishment of the CIA-NATO front known as the "Palestinian Authority" in 1993, the U.S. government has looted more than $5 billion from the American tax payers and sent them as "assistance" to the Palestinians.
* Hamas leader: Revolutionary Guards will stand by us Hamas leader says the commander of Iran's elite Quds Force assured him the Revolutionary Guards would stand by the Hamas leadership.
* Report: Syrian Regime Closes in on Village Near Israeli Golan Beit Jinn has been held by Syrian rebels for the last several years, surrounded on three sides by the Syrian regime and its allies.
* Beit Jinn falls to Syrian-Hizballah-Iranian-led force, now 5km from Israeli border The strategic Beit Jinn enclave was allowed to fall and the Syrian rebel defenders to capitulate - without IDF intervention.
* Brexit: German minister sees model for Turkey and Ukraine A "smart" Brexit deal could serve as a model for the EU's future relations with other non-EU states, German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel says.
* Ambassador Friedman: Stop using word 'occupation' US ambassador to Israel reportedly calls on State Department to stop calling Judea and Samaria occupied.
* Israel Must Again Remind Palestinian Leaders That Jesus Was Jewish Yesterday was Christmas, which means that local Christians were once again treated to a rant by Palestinian leaders trying to appropriate Jesus as part of their cause against Israel.
* Hezbollah Scandal Perfect Timing for Trump Administration Did an investigative report give US officials the smoking gun after a year of rhetoric?
* Russia begins development of Syrian bases to host nuclear warships & warplanes The Russian Defense Ministry has started work on upgrading the bases in Tartus and Khmeimim in Syria into permanent military centers.