* Iran trains squads for terrorizing US forces in Syria. US air/naval buildup for striking back Iran's proxy militias in Syria are being trained and armed for terrorizing US forces in eastern Syria, starting with IEDs like the bombs that bedeviled American forces in Iraq in 2004-2006.
* EU condemns Iran's call for Israel's destruction Day after Iran's president calls Jewish state 'cancerous tumor' and 'fake regime' European Union says comments 'totally unacceptable'.
* The Palestinians No One Talks About The 3,903 Palestinians killed in Syria in the past seven years are of no interest to the Western correspondents and their editors.
* Tipping Point: Israel and the 'Community of Nations' The Jewish state is on the precipice of major diplomatic breakthroughs across the globe.
* China to Iran: 'Beijing Is Looking for a Way to Settle' Yemen War China's ambassador to Tehran told Iranian officials on Sunday that Beijing is seeking a role in ending the Yemen war, potentially using its status as a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council to take action to settle the dispute.
* A Third of Europeans say Jews Too Politically Influential, Poll Finds A comprehensive CNN survey demonstrated prevalent antisemitic attitudes in Europe, findings showed in a new poll.
* Another Round, not More Extortion, Is Needed in Gaza Only a fourth massive round of fighting against Hamas can possibly bring the group to the conclusion the Arab states reached after four wars with the Jewish state in 1948, 1956, 1967, and 1973 - that the pain to be suffered is so great, and the chance of eliminating the Jewish state so slim, as to render violence pointless.
* 'Europe Is Disintegrating.' Greece's Rockstar Economist Yanis Varoufakis Shares His Vision for Reforming the E.U. On Sunday morning, the former Greek finance minister Yanis Varoufakis picked up a microphone in Berlin, the German capital where, three years ago, high-stakes negotiations with E.U. leaders culminated in his resignation.
* Iran's parliament speaker says US peace plan a 'plot' to strengthen Israel Ali Larijani vows Tehran will oppose Trump administration proposal, warns UAE and Saudi Arabia against warming ties with Jerusalem.
* Noah's Ark Plans to Sail to Israel A reproduction of Noah's Ark built to Biblical proportions may come to Israel but it may take more than 40 days and 40 nights.