* Temple Mount doesn't loom large in the Jewish national psyche - here's why Both FM Yair Lapid and MK Merav Ben-Ari recently said that the Western Wall is Judaism's holiest site. Why is this such a common misconception?
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
* The myth of "Occupied Palestinian Territories" -- Part 2 of 2 There are 2 million “Palestinian refugees” in “Palestinian refugee camps” all living under “Palestinian” sovereignty in supposed “Palestine,” with Hamas sovereign in Gaza and Abbas’s Fatah reigning in the “West Bank” PA. Why are they refugees?.Op-ed.
* Iran nuclear program poses very serious threat to Israel - INSS to Herzog Iran has made significant progress in high levels of uranium enrichment, uranium metal production and in operating advanced centrifuges.
* EU urges new Lebanon PM to form government ‘without delay’ Najib Mikati, who has twice served as premier before, said he does not ‘have a magic wand and cannot achieve miracles’.
* China expanding its nuclear capabilities, scientists say China is expanding its capacity to store and launch nuclear missiles, US scientists say.
* There Can Be No Stable EU-Russian Relationship Without Securing the Baltic States The undivided support of the EU and NATO is of foremost importance to maintain the balance against Russian until remedies for the systemic military and economic weakness of the Baltic and Eastern European countries are found.
* Danny Yatom: US will allow Iran to achieve nuclear weapons Danny Yatom, former Mossad chief, warns Israel needs backup plan 'in case the worst of all happens.'
* Iran-Israel media information laundering - analysis Iran boasts of various threats that then get reprinted in Israeli media, making Iran say that Israel is concerned.
* Blinken Should Invite Kuwait to Join Abraham Accords If the Biden administration is serious about expanding the Abraham Accords, it has to show countries like Kuwait that peace is still one of Washington’s top priorities.
* Erdogan says conversion of Hagia Sophia to a mosque is ‘symbol of the revival’ of Turkish civilization A calculated insult to the tiny remnant of Christians in Turkey is a “symbol of the revival” of Turkish civilization.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:11 AM