* Ancient city of Babylon becomes Unesco World Heritage Site The 4,000-year-old ancient city of Babylon in Iraq has been designated a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
* TV: IAEA finds traces of radioactive material at Iran site flagged by Netanyahu 10 months after PM identified ‘secret atomic warehouse’ in Tehran, UN inspectors reportedly conclude that it was indeed used as a nuclear storage facility.
* Assad meets Russians to discuss future of Syria They discussed Idlib and the establishment of a “Constitutional Committee,” Russia said.
* Would you name a kids’ summer camp after a murderer? Would you name a kids’ summer camp after the perpetrators of 9/11, the New Zealand mosque shooter, or the Pittsburgh synagogue killer?
* Nasrallah: Israel will vanish in next war with Hizbollah Hezbollah leader warned that "The region will burn in the event of a war on Iran."
* Netanyahu warns Iran and Syria; Nasrallah, Saudi Arabia. Iran redeploys big Saegheh-2 drones at T-4 Hizballah’s Hassan Nasrallah was implicitly threatening Saudi Arabia as well as Israel when he said on Friday, July 11, that his precise missiles’ range extended south of Israel’s southernmost town of Eilat.
* European Union: Toward a European Superstate After weeks of frenzied backroom wrangling, European leaders on July 2 nominated four federalists to fill the top jobs of the European Union.
* Russia’s and China’s Geopolitical Offensive in Africa Both China and Russia have increased their influence on the African continent through money, diplomacy, and other measures – efforts that go directly against US interests.
* Abbas’ advisor praises Nazi collaborator as “role model” Known Nazi collaborator, the former Mufti of Palestine Haj Amin Al-Husseini, was openly honored by Abbas' Advisor on Religious Affairs and Islamic Relations, Mahmoud Al-Habbash.
* Iran's New Global Terrorist Network As Iran intensifies its efforts to establish a global terror network, new evidence has emerged that highlights the regime's attempts to establish a terrorist infrastructure in Africa.