* The End of Palestine Israel has the opportunity to reclaim its nation.
* Iran says Israel 'biggest threat' to world peace Iran on Thursday rejected US President Donald Trump's statement that its nuclear ambitions were a major security challenge and said its arch foe Israel was the biggest threat to global peace.
* Nasrallah Warns: Hezbollah's Missiles Can Hit Israel's Nuclear Reactor Hezbollah leader says Wednesday's Trump-Netanyahu meeting signaled the death of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.
* PLO Official: Alternative to Two-State Solution is 'Painful Bloodshed' Palestinian terror groups Hamas, PFLP also condemn Trump for saying two-state solution is not the only option to resolving the Mideast conflict.
* Arab League refuses to deviate from idea of two states A day after PM Netanyahu and President Trump announced they are gearing up to restart the Israeli-Palestinian peace process with the involvement of key regional players, and appearing less emphatic about insistence on a 2-state solution.
* Baghdad car bomb kills at least 48 At least 48 people have been killed in Baghdad in the third blast in the Iraqi capital in three days, security and medical sources say.
* Tillerson and Mattis in guarded approach to Russia Senior US officials have been setting out their position on Russia, in some of the new administration's first diplomatic moves.
* Israel-Palestinian conflict: UN warns Trump over two-state reversal The UN chief has warned Donald Trump against abandoning the idea of a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, saying there is "no alternative".
* Trump Effectively Puts Israel Back in the Driver's Seat To say that Israelis were glued to their televisions as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stood side-by-side with US President Donald Trump to address the media would be a major understatement.
* Netanyahu Asks Trump to Recognize Israeli Sovereignty in Golan During their momentous Washington meeting on Wednesday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly asked President Donald Trump to give official American recognition to Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights.