* A war of evil vs. evil Op-ed: The Islamic State poses a much smaller threat to Israel than the Iran-Syria-Hezbollah-Hamas axis. An ISIS defeat will strengthen the axis of evil's power of destruction - a disastrous outcome for Israel.
* President Rivlin in pre-Hanukka message: Stay firm in commitment to democracy Discussing the importance of democracy and unity, President Rivlin wishes the Jewish people a happy Hanukka.
* California massacre shooter pledged allegiance to Islamic State, sources say The two attackers, Tashfeen Malik and her husband Syed Rizwan Farook, who used to work at the facility, were killed in a shootout with police.
* Netanyahu: We could destroy Al-Aqsa, but we don't want to In leaked recording, PM heard saying smashing the mosque at contested holy site would contradict everything Israel stands for.
* ISIS's Sinai commander in Gaza for Hamas talks Sinai Province head holds secret talks to expand cooperation and weapons smuggling, as covert ties between terror groups become clear.
* Analysis: Fighting ISIS from the inside-out The deep hatred between Sunnis and Shi‚Äôites is preventing any real Arab action against the group.
* China pledges $60bn to develop Africa China has announced $60bn (¬£40bn) of assistance and loans for Africa to help with the development of the continent.
* Watch: Hungary's northern front Arutz Sheva visits with the Hungarian Air Force mission in Lithuania.
* Germany approves joining ISIS war in Syria Germany approves joining ISIS war in SyriaGermany approves joining ISIS war in Syria.
* U.S. Granted 680,000 Green Cards to Immigrants From Muslim-Majority Nations in Past Five Years Another 660,000 likely to be granted in next five years.