* New Beginnings for Biblical UN? Nations Attend Creation Concert On Monday night, approximately one thousand people gathered at the foot of the Temple Mount for the World Creation Concert.
* Israel signals it could attack Iranian threats in Iraq Israel's Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman said the country is monitoring Iranian threats in Syria and it "will contend with any Iranian threat, and it doesn't matter from where it comes."
* Report: Iran Smuggling Arms to Hezbollah on Civilian Fights Iran's civilian airline is being used to smuggle arms to terror group Hezbollah and Iranian weapons factories in Lebanon, Fox News reported Monday citing Western intelligence officials.
* The 'Confederation' Idea: Pulled From The Fringes and Thrust Into The Center Abbas recently retrieved the unorthodox option for resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict out of history's dust bin.
* Israel 5778 in numbers: 25,000 New Olim, 89 % of Israelis are happy The State of Israel contains 2.51 million households. 52,809 couples got married throughout this year, while 14,819 separated.
* Temple Times Come Alive in Israel's First Mobile VR Walking Tour Jerusalem's ancient stories, places and people have come alive with new virtual reality (VR) technology as Israel's first VR mobile walking tour was launched at the Tower of David on September 3rd.
* Russian drill might cause flight changes at Israeli airport Moscow says exercise is meant to improve naval communication, amid fears the Kremlin is seeking to establish stronger presence Mideast as Syrian civil war draws to an end.
* How Obama Unwittingly Brought Israel and the Arabs Closer to Peace Former-US President Barack Obama was harshly criticized in Israel for his handling of the Iran nuclear crisis, and in particular for the terms of the deal he eventually brokered with the Islamic Republic.
* This poll shows millions of Brexit voters now want to remain in the EU Around 2.6 million voters have switched their support from leaving the EU to remaining, major new polling shows.
* Over 10,000 expected at Western Wall for 'Day of Jewish Unity' US Ambassador David Friedman expected to join thousands in mass prayer event at Western Wall ahead of Rosh Hashanna.