* ZOA: Jews Cannot and Will Not Remain Silent The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) issued a press release on February 13, imploring the Israeli government to stop police and Muslim Wakf discrimination against Jews on the Temple Mount.
* FM: Israel knows how to handle Iranian threat Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman on Wednesday met with the Croatia's President Ivo Josipovic and Foreign Minister Vesna Pusic.
* State Dept.: Russia and Iran still arming Bashar al-Assad Russia and Iran are continuing to send arms to the Syrian regime that can be used against protesters.
* PA 'Double Talk': Song Wishes for a World Without Israel Twice in the past two weeks, official Palestinian Authority TV has broadcast a song which expresses longing for a world without Israel.
* Nuking our Nukes President Obama has ordered the Pentagon to consider cutting U.S. strategic nuclear forces to as low as 300 deployed warheads.
* Mormons baptise parents of Nazi-hunter Simon Wiesenthal The Mormon Church has apologised for posthumously baptising the parents of Nazi-hunter Simon Wiesenthal.
* 500m children 'at risk of effects of malnutrition' Half a billion children could grow up physically and mentally stunted over the next 15 years because they do not have enough to eat.
* Eurozone states want Greece out, says Venizelos Some eurozone countries no longer want Greece in the bloc, Finance Minister Evangelos Venizelos has said.
* Video: Assad Blows Up Oil Pipeline; Children Starving The brutal bombardment of Homs Wednesday became even more unbelievable as an oil pipeline was blown up and hungry family scavanged for food.
* After Five Years Of Self Imposed Exile Tony Blair May Be Back Don't look now, but Tony Blair may be on the verge of a political comeback.