* Ya'alon: Iran was working on US-range missile Vice Prime Minister says December explosion at Iran base occurred where long-range missile was being developed.
* IDF Intel Chief: 200,000 Missiles Aimed at Israel IDF Intelligence head Aviv Kochavi gave a chilling presentation Thursday morning at the Herzliya Conference on Israeli policy.
* 'Track down planners of cyber attacks at source' Leading internet security authority warns that Israel's defensive cyber measures are insufficient answer to threat.
* Mossad chief holds secret U.S. meetings on Iran nuclear threat, Senate panel reveals Mossad chief Tamir Pardo held secret talks with top U.S. officials in recent days.
* Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds An assessment by U.S. spy agencies concludes that Iran is prepared to launch terrorist attacks inside the United States.
* Iran launches Spanish TV channel Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has officially launched a Spanish-language satellite TV channel.
* Israel's cyber defense among world's best, new study shows A recent report released by McAfee and the Security and Defense Agenda Think Tank ranked Israel one of the most "secure" countries in the world in terms of cyber defense security.
* Greece seeks bail-out deal 'this week' to avert catastrophe Greece is seeking a deal with private lenders and the EU "by the end of the week" its prime minister said.
* Israel Vice PM: Military strike can hit all of Iran's nuclear facilities All of Iran's nuclear faculties are vulnerable to a military strike.
* Ban calls on Palestinians to stop firing rockets at Israel UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on Thursday called on Palestinians to stop launching rockets into Israel.