* Biden team ‘disappointed’ as Iran demands US ‘kneel’ over sanctions relief Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s team is “disappointed” in Iran’s refusal to discuss the rehabilitation of the 2015 nuclear deal, as Tehran is deriding President Biden’s diplomatic concessions while demanding economic relief in advance of any talks.
Tuesday, March 02, 2021
* Iran responds to attack on Israeli ship: We monitor Israel's behavior in region The MV 'Helios Ray,' a cargo vessel bound for Singapore, was hit with an explosion in the Gulf of Oman over the weekend.
* European countries to seek condemnation of Iran Britain, France and Germany will put forward a resolution condemning Iran's suspension of UN nuclear inspections.
* Jordanian FM urges Israeli counterpart to reignite Palestinian peace process Ashkenazi holds meeting with Safadi in Jordanian territory to discuss multiple issues.
* IDF: Hezbollah Likely to Initiate Limited Battles With Israel in 2021 The Israeli military anticipates that Hezbollah and other terror proxies will wage several limited rounds of violence, according to its annual intelligence assessment as reported in TOI.
* Palestinian Terrorists to Biden: Do Not Believe the Palestinian Leadership Who exactly is the Palestinian Authority leadership lying to and why?
* Netanyahu is Hitler - Antisemitic Fatah cartoon The antisemitic cartoon above was posted by Mahmoud Abbas’ Fatah Commission of Information and Culture.
* Kosovo ties with Israel face strong resistance from Turkey Kosovo’s prime minister-designate is finding himself in a difficult diplomatic position ahead of taking the post following his country’s diplomatic ties with Israel.
* EU announces new package of sanctions against four Russian officials over jailing of Navalny, as Moscow pledges to respond in kind Brussels has unveiled a list of officials it claims are responsible for the detention of opposition figure Alexey Navalny and “human rights violations” during the policing of subsequent protests, in sanctions announced on Tuesday.
* The Abraham Accords: Contrasting Reflections It may be time to take a step back to consider the implications of the new state of affairs ushered in by the Abraham Accords, which changed Israel’s strategic landscape.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 2:20 PM