* Israel's air force still keeps eye on Iran despite nuclear deal The effort is overseen by the IAF's Air Operations, established in the midst of Operation Protective Edge in 2014, as the body responsible for activating and building up Israeli air power.
* Three's company: Israel, Turkey, and Egypt Can Israel mend ties with Ankara without alienating Cairo?
* US weighs options as IS presence soars in Libya Islamic State fighters have streamed into Libya in recent months, a US official said Thursday, heightening fears the extremists are gaining ground and influence in the north African country.
* Saudi official: Kingdom ready to send troops to Syria Army spokesman says decision hinges on agreement by coalition leaders during upcoming meeting in Brussels.
* Not a victory but a bitter defeat There have always been different opinions and different ways of doing things, but Jerusalem was the place that unified everyone.
* To silence propaganda, Iraq seeks to take ISIS offline Social media apps like Twitter and Telegram are scrambling to limit Islamic State's cyber-activities.
* Syria war: Thousands fleeing fighting mass at Turkey border At least 15,000 Syrian refugees fleeing fighting in northern Aleppo province have gathered at a border crossing with Turkey, UN and Turkish officials said.
* Super Bowl 50: Santa Clara security tight ahead of big game US officials in California have been seeking security advice from French officials, as the San Francisco area prepares to host the Super Bowl.
* Turkey planning $5 billion for Gaza seaport Amid rapprochement talks with Israel, Turkish team meets with Hamas officials to plan seaport - even though Israel adamantly opposes.
* Map shows Christians facing violent Muslim persecution Christian aid group publishes 'Prayer Map' highlighting countries where Christians face violent persecution by Islamic extremists.