* ISIS expands its 'state' Moment has passed for US to recruit Sunnis to fight Jihadis, expert says.
* US blocks nuclear disarmament document over Israel, Moscow fumes Washington has blocked the final document of a UN conference that reviewed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, accusing Egypt of manipulating the gathering to target Israel.
* Hezbollah sees no end to Syria war, Mideast at risk of partition Deputy leader of Islamist group says Assad cannot be defeated, America promoting partition of Iraq.
* Iraq militias start fightback against IS in Ramadi About 3,000 militia members in Iraq have begun moving against Islamic State militants after the fall of the city of Ramadi last week, officials say.
* Ireland same-sex referendum set to approve gay marriage Early results suggest the Republic of Ireland has voted to legalise same-sex marriage in a historic referendum.
* Report: Israel offered Saudi Arabia use of its Iron Dome technology Rocket defense system was offered for Saudis to secure its border with Yemen.
* The Jerusalem Post's 50 most influential Jews A list of influential Jewish figures who have impacted the world last year, and have the potential to affect change in years to come.
* Palmyra: Islamic State locks down ancient city's museum Islamic State militants have locked Palmyra's museum and placed guards outside its doors, days after seizing the ancient city, Iraqi officials say.
* New Issue of Isis Magazine: We can buy a nuclear weapon from Pakistan The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) claims it has access to nuclear weapons through the nation of Pakistan, according to an article by longtime ISIS captive John Cantlie in the latest issue of their official magazine, Dabiq.
* Security and Defense: Israel closely eying the Syrian situation Senior defense sources discuss the implications of recent losses suffered by the Assad regime.