* First ever Iranian display of future nuclear-capable Sejjil missile The first ever footage of the Sejjil medium-range rocket designed to carry a nuclear warhead was shown on Iranian media this week.
* Video: Iran’s Salami Warns ‘Impotent’ Israel Now in Range of Iranian Attack Speaking with Hezbollah-affiliated Al Mayadeen TV, Salami cautioned Israel regarding what he called its “acts of mischief, ” adding Iran’s goals revolve around the expulsion of the U.S. from the Middle East and the collapse and annihilation of the Jewish state, which he referred to as the “center of evil.”
* As Trump Gives Up on ‘Endless Wars,' Russia, China, and Iran Move In Counter-terror on a shoestring will empower Washington’s major adversaries.
* Nasrallah: Soleimani's death and Trump's plan 'ushered in confrontation' ‘All the people of the region will carry a rifle, because this American tyrant has left no room for anyone’
* BACK FROM THE DEAD ISIS is BIGGER now than when it took over Iraq and Syria and it’s making a COMEBACK AS the world has been celebrating the fall of ISIS, the terror group is reported to be making a comeback.
* Israel to Build High-Speed Train from Airport Directly to Footsteps of Temple Mount Israel’s Transportation Ministry said on Monday that it’s moving ahead with plans to build an extension of the Tel Aviv-Jerusalem high-speed line that would directly connect Tel Aviv’s Ben-Gurion International Airport to the Western Wall in Jerusalem.
* Christian U.S Congressmen Calls for Change in Temple Mount Status So Jews Can Pray There Freely Congressman Mike Johnson (R, IL) was among those who went up to the Temple Mount with Rabbi Yehuda Glick when the latter was arrested on the holy site for “walking too slowly” on Tuesday.
* If Russia can’t curb Iran in Syria, the Saudis ask: How can Israel? The Saudi paper Sharq al-Awsat reported on Feb. 15 that the Russians had given up on curbing Iran’s military presence in Syria.
* Iran Proxy Gives America Countdown to War An Iranian backed militia, Harakat Hezbollah al-Nujaba (Movement of the Party of God’s Nobles), threatened America in a tweet featuring a US armored vehicle with a target around it saying “we are closer than you think.”
* Rains bring stunning floral displays to parched Dead Sea area Shores between Kalya and Ovnat are alive with wildflowers.