* From 'Waze of War' to a general devoted to countering Iran - the IDF's new plan Multiyear Momentum Plan is designed to create a deadlier, more integrated military, though lack of government makes money an issue.
* PA: Rejecting Trump's plan is a religious obligation; You "betray Allah" if you cooperate with the "deal of the century" The Grand Mufti of the Palestinian Authority Muhammad Hussein has ruled that Palestinians are forbidden to cooperate in any way with US President Trump's peace plan, the so-called "deal of the century."
* The terror behind the UN blacklist Strategic Affairs Ministry uncovers terrorist connections of NGOs involved in development, release of UN Human Rights Council blacklist.
* Hamas, Fatah push ahead on reconciliation to counter US peace plan US President Donald Trump's announcement of the details of the US Middle East peace plan - known as the deal of the century - on Jan. 28 challenged the Palestinian Authority's (PA) ability to develop a national strategy to counter it.
* Israel's Defense Minister: We are Now in Era of Third Temple Israel's defense minister and head of the New Right party, Naftali Bennett, spoke to a Yeshiva (male seminary) in northern Israel on Wednesday criticizing a political rival who Bennett claims doesn't treat Israel's state institutions as playing an integral role in the Redemption process.
* Turkey sending special forces, rocket batteries to Idlib border: report Turkey said to be beefing up its presence in Syria's Idlib amid persistent fighting in the area.
* We Will protect you - or else: NATO members agree to expand Iraq mission, without regard for Baghdad's permission NATO has vowed to expand its training operations in Iraq, paused last month after the US assassination of a top Iranian general. With growing anger in the country over foreign meddling, Baghdad is reluctant to OK the plan.
* Killing of top Iranian commander will lead to the liberation of Jerusalem: Guards spokesman The killing of top Iranian commander Qassem Soleimani will lead to the liberation of Jerusalem, the spokesman for the elite Revolutionary Guards said on Thursday, according to the Tasnim news agency.
* Qassem Soleimani: Iran's Latest 'King of Martyrs'? Esmail Ghaani, Soleimani's successor as head of the Quds Force, has promised: "to continue martyr Soleimani's path with the same force and the only compensation for us would be us would be to remove America from the region."
* You Can't Stop This Fighter Jet: Why Israel's Air Force Rules Since the 1960s, the air arm of the Israel Defense Forces (colloquially the IAF) has played a central role in the country's defense.