* 'Ideological' Jewish Visitation to Temple Mount Could Be Pretext for More Terror The Temple Mount- a site of significance to the world's three major monotheistic religions of Judaism, Islam and Christianity-remains in the middle of a geopolitical standoff as Jews described as "ideological" are visiting the Muslim-controlled prayer compound in greater numbers.
* Pentagon alarmed by Turkey's plan to buy Russian S-400 air defense system The United States has raised concerns over NATO ally Turkey's plan to purchase an advanced air defense system from Russia.
* Bethlehem Graffiti Lampoons Trump's Embrace of Israeli Security Barrier On the concrete barricades erected by Israel around parts of Bethlehem, in the West Bank, giant spray-painted images of Trump have given constricted Palestinians some comic relief.
* Researcher gives seal of approval to 53 biblical characters' existence Lawrence Mykytiuk looks for ancient personalities who have made an impression - be it on a signet ring or a monument.
* 1,300 Jews on Temple Mount Signal End of Exile, Beginning of Joyous Redemption on Ninth of Av On Tuesday, the holiday of the Ninth of Av, a record-breaking 1,300 Jews ascended to the Temple Mount, turning a day of deepest mourning for the destruction of the Temples into a catalyst to bring the beginnings of the Third Temple.
* Ayatollah Khamenei formally endorses Rouhani as president Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has formally endorsed Hassan Rouhani as president, paving the way for him to take office for a second term as the head of Iran's 12th administration.
* In Show Of "Lethal, Overwhelming Force" US Flies Two B-1B Bombers Over Korean Peninsula Less than a month after the US flew two B-1B bombers over the Korean Peninsula to show off "US attack capabilities", the US Air Force did it again on Sunday.
* Trump: US-Russia relations are at 'dangerous low' US President Donald Trump says his country's relationship with Russia is at a "dangerous low", amid a feud with Congress over new sanctions imposed against Moscow.
* US video against PLO state a huge hit in Israel Mark Langfan's appearance on CBN explaining strategic danger of 'Two-state solution' a viral sensation, with 500,000 views.
* Pride parade kicks off in Jerusalem Thousands of Israelis gathered in the capitol on Thursday for the Jerusalem Gay Pride parade.
* 'Access Islam' introduced for millions US public school children Virginia school assignment: 'Create poster about 5 Pillars of Islam to be displayed in classroom and around the school.'
* Neither Israelis Nor Palestinians Want Two-State Solution: Poll Researchers have found a drop in support for a two-state solution among both the Israeli and Palestinian populations.
* The Military Options for North Korea North Korea test-launched on Friday its first ballistic missile potentially capable of hitting America's East Coast.
* Europe's Cities Absorb Sharia Law London Mayor Sadiq Khan banned advertisements that promote "unrealistic expectations of women's body image and health".