* Al-Qaeda magazine: Strike NY, DC with car bombs America is al-Qaeda's primary target for car bomb.
* Crimea crisis: Pro-Russians seize Sevastopol Ukrainian naval base Pro-Russian activists have taken control of the HQ of Ukraine's navy in the Crimean city of Sevastopol.
* Israel can't rely on 'weak' US to deal with Iran, Ya'alon warns Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon on Monday issued a scathing critique of the Obama administration.
* Iran talks continue in Vienna, but now they're on Russian terms As the Russian Federation officially moved to annex Crimea on Tuesday, US Vice President Joseph Biden conducted damage control in eastern Europe.
* Israeli Scientists: New Big Bang Evidence Supports Creationism This week's announcement that scientists had finally confirmed the existence of gravitational waves rippling through the universe.
* Netanyahu: Syrian border is our new challenge Hezbollah and global Jihadist operatives have recently poured into the Israeli-Syrian border on the Golan Heights.
* Sisi changes top army generals amid speculation of presidential run Egyptian army chief Field Marshal Abdel Fattah al-Sisi changed some of his country's top military leadership.
* Israeli air strikes in Golan 'kill Syrian soldier' Israel says it has attacked several Syrian military sites in retaliation for a bombing that wounded four of its troops in the occupied Golan Heights.
* Northern Command Warns: Situation with Hezbollah 'Explosive' Yair Golan, the Major General of the Northern Command, has warned the world at large that Israel's situation with Lebanon is extremely volatile.
* Putin redraws map of Europe Russian leader Vladimir Putin on Tuesday (18 March) signed a treaty making Ukraine's Crimea region part of Russia.