* US, Iran on Brink of Armed Conflict: War Scenario and Consequences A conflict may start accidentally even if nobody wants it as the tensions are getting higher.
* Palestinians Turn Jerusalem Into a Tool of Terror Palestinian and other Arab leaders threatened violence in response to President Trump's pledge to move the U.S. embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem.
* Today it's "Neither East, nor West" but the Islamic Republic Exactly 38 years ago, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini returned to Iran after 15 years in exile.
* Us Blocks Appointment Of Palestinian To Un Envoy, Cites Bias Guterres selected Fayyad to take over as Libya envoy from Martin Kobler, a German diplomat who has served as the UN representative since November 2015.
* Policeman killed, dozens hurt in Baghdad anti-government protests Security forces use live fire, tear gas to disperse crowds in Iraqi capital as al-Sadr loyalists demand election reform.
* Report: Trump Reassures Palestinians Embassy Not Moving To Jerusalem Arab media has reported that despite constant promises from Trump that the US Embassy in Israel would be moving to Jerusalem, he has no such plans.
* Eliminating Terror Groups In Sinai A Key Priority For Egypt Egypt feels the confrontation in Sinai is symbolic of a larger conflict with regional and global ramifications.
* Hamas releases music video vowing to murder Israelis: "We will eat you, Zionists, without salt" This is nothing new. In 2012, Hamas released a music video declaring: "Killing Jews is worship that draws us close to Allah."
* Iraqi archbishop hopes Trump will aid persecuted Christians There are those within the Christian ranks however, who fear the backlash of rage from Muslims if Christians are helped; there are also those who seem unmoved by the longstanding plight of persecuted Christians because they are gripped by moral relativism.
* Beautiful Friendship An unprecedented opportunity for the U.S.-Israel relationship is on the horizon.