* Why July matters Last week in Vienna, Iran's negotiators suggested that July 20 - a deadline self-imposed by world powers on their diplomatic effort to curb Iran's nuclear program - might not be particularly important.
* Russia signs 30-year gas deal with China Russia's President Vladimir Putin has signed a multi-billion dollar, 30-year gas deal with China.
* Hitler, Mufti to grace DC buses An American Muslim group is up in arms over advertisements calling Islam inherently anti-Semitic.
* Jihadists look to form extremist state along Syria-Iraq border Jihadists have launched a fresh bid to take over the Syria-Iraq border area.
* Hamas Official: The Only 'Peace' will be via Ethnic-Cleansing Senior Hamas official Salah Bardawil called peace talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority (PA) "a disgrace".
* German party accused of neo-Nazi traits set for EU parliament Almost 70 years after Nazi Germany crumbled, a radical right-wing party that critics say shows an affinity for Hitler's National Socialist movement looks set to enter the European Parliament.
* Prince Charles 'compared Russian actions to Nazis' A former Polish war refugee who met Prince Charles in Canada has said he likened some Nazi actions in Europe to those of Russia's Vladimir Putin.
* Anti-Semitic 'Evolution of Jews' in Arab Technion Student Work The project contained an image that appears to show the four-stage evolution of a Jew in hareidi garb, from an ape.
* Commission hopefuls largely unknown on streets of Europe In the EU capital of Brussels there has been much political kerfuffle around Spitzenkandidaten.
* Pope Francis Insists His Visit is 'Religious, not Political' Pope Francis on Wednesday said his upcoming trip to the Middle East would be entirely devotional.