* Egypt declares national emergency Egypt's presidency has declared a state of emergency after scores of people were killed when security forces stormed protest camps in Cairo.
* Scores confirmed killed as Egypt declares month-long state of emergency, curfew in major cities Authorities declare state of emergency as Health Ministry says death toll hits 149.
* Peace talks resuming following prisoner release After the release of 26 Palestinian prisoners by Israel went ahead as planned overnight Tuesday, Israeli and Palestinian negotiators were scheduled to meet again for a second round of peace negotiations.
* Celebrations in Gaza, West Bank for freed Palestinian prisoners Twenty six convicted Palestinian terrorists were freed by Israel overnight Tuesday.
* Hamas, Iran Putting Aside their Differences to Fight Israel Despite falling out over the Syrian civil war, Iran and Hamas are still apparently cooperating in order to facilitate attacks against Israel.
* On Jerusalem's streets, little excitement about peace talks In the oppressive heat of a Jerusalem afternoon, neither Israelis nor Palestinians could summon much enthusiasm for the peace talks.
* UN rights chief urges Hamas not to carry out planned prisoner executions in Gaza United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay on Wednesday urged Hamas in the Gaza Strip not to carry out planned executions.
* IAF launches early morning attack in response to Gaza rockets The IDF launched an airstrike over the northern area of the Gaza Strip on Wednesday morning.
* Netanyahu to Dempsey: Iranian Threat Dwarfs All the Others Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu met on Tuesday evening in the Prime Minister’s Residence with the U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin E. Dempsey.
* Palestinian kids taught to hate Israel in UN-funded camps, clip shows New video footage appears to show Palestinian children in summer camps run by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) being taught that "Jews are the wolf," and that they will one day conquer Israeli cities by force.