* Top Rabbi: America is collapsing, Israel must step up as New World Superpower One of Israel’s most respected rabbis, Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu, has released a statement on the status of America as a waning world superpower and a message of hope for Israel to fill the void.
Saturday, January 16, 2021
* In Trump's final days, Netanyahu orders more settler homes built Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ordered construction plans advanced on Monday for some 800 Jewish settler homes in the occupied West Bank, anchoring the projects in the final days of the pro-settlement Trump administration.
* Iran, China, Promise to be the Biggest Tests of Biden's Presidency in 2021 The revelation that Hezbollah has doubled the arsenal of advanced guided missiles it keeps trained on Israel during the course of the past year is a timely reminder that Iran, together with the numerous terrorist proxies it supports throughout the Middle East, promises to present the incoming Biden administration with its most critical foreign policy challenge in 2021.
* Dress Rehearsal: How Russia Practiced Real-Life War in Syria In fact, Moscow was brutal about using and testing all kinds of weapons.
* US and Israel on top military alert for Iran to exploit DC political mayhem US military chief Gen. Mark Milley distanced the Pentagon from the demand made by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Jan. 8, under the title: “Preventing an Unhinged President from Using the Nuclear Codes.”
* Kim Jong-un’s growing nuclear wish-list for North Korea spells trouble for Joe Biden Pyongyang has spelled out its desire for long-range nuclear missiles and a nuclear submarine. It's part of a strategy to force the US into accepting a nuclear North Korea, and there will be no easy solutions for the new president.
* Europe Finally ‘Concerned’ over Iran’s Uranium Enrichment as Pompeo Warns Against Iran-Al Qaeda Alliance The European Union expressed “deep concern” Tuesday over Iran’s decision to enrich uranium, a move Israel has warned proves the Islamic Republic is seeking nuclear weapons.
* No Going Back: U.N. Chief Guterres Promises ‘Rebuilt’ World in Coronavirus Wake Out with the old, in with the new. That was the mantra U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres espoused as he promised the world will never be the same again in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
* From ‘Dangerous Fantasy’ to Reality in Seven Years: EU Reveals ‘Uniformed Service’ Less than seven years after British Eurosceptics were laughed at for expressing concerns about a coming European Union army, the bloc has revealed the official uniform of its new ‘standing corps’, as the first of 10,000 recruits prepare to deploy to the field.
* After Trump’s departure, China will lead the world 2020 was an extraordinary year for the Chinese Communist Party. 2021 promises to be even better and don't count on Biden to act. Op-ed.