* Muslims Desecrate Mezzuzot at Cave of the Patriarchs Jews were banned from the Cave of the Patriarchs on June 8, the last Friday of Ramadan, and all Jewish symbols and objects that could be removed were taken from the site.
* EU funding legal proceedings against IDF soldiers, watchdog group finds NGO Monitor: EU gives $290,000 to a program headed by three leftist groups seeking to eradicate the "culture of impunity" among Israeli security forces.
* In five years, over 13,812 immigrants make Jerusalem their home Most of the new immigrants hail from the US, France, England, and Argentina.
* Defense Minister: Kite terror will not be allowed to continue Defense Minister Liberman says anyone who thinks kite terror can continue is 'wrong.'
* Russia Hosts National Day Reception in Jerusalem for First Time The Times of Israel reports: The Russian Embassy in Israel on Thursday evening for the first time hosted its National Day reception in Jerusalem, a nod to Moscow's April 2017 recognition of Western Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
* Palestinians throw cold water on 'meaningless' US peace push Abbas spokesman says next week's Kushner and Greenblatt Middle East trip 'won't achieve anything' since the Trump administration is trying to circumvent PA leadership.
* Ex-IDF Intel Chief: Trump Moves Will Bring Israel Closer to War Former IDF intelligence chief Amos Yadlin claimed Trump pushes Iran to get nuclear bomb.
* New Colombian president open to moving embassy to Jerusalem Ivan Duque, who said he wanted to have the best possible ties with Israel, defeats leftist challenger, though some see seeds of political shift for conservative country.
* BDS is a dirty business. Those who battle it on Israel's behalf must stay clean. After years of lousy PR, a new donor-backed firm is working with a well-funded ministry to thwart Israel's detractors.
* The Worst-Kept Secret Military Secret on the Planet: Israel Has Nuclear Weapons The idea that Israel might lose a conventional war seems ridiculous now, but the origins of the Israeli nuclear program lay in the fear that the Arab states would develop a decisive military advantage that they could use to inflict battlefield defeats.