* Iran's Rouhani dismisses nuclear weapons fears Iran's new President Hassan Rouhani has said that his country will never build nuclear weapons.
* Israeli nuclear chief warns of Iranian 'deception' The head of the Israel Atomic Energy Commission accused Iran on Wednesday of "deception and concealment."
* Assad: Syrian chemical weapons disposal will take a year, cost $1 billion Syrian President Bashar Assad said on Wednesday it would cost about $1 billion to get rid of Syria's chemical weapons.
* US military document: Rebels had sarin gas for attack in Syria A leaked US military document reveals that an al-Qaeda-affiliated terrorist group possessed and produced sarin gas.
* German elections: Little change for EU An Italian cartoon published in Espresso magazine earlier this summer depicts a little girl on a beach telling her father that she needs to pee.
* China: 'UN Report on Syria Not Impartial' China has suggested a United Nations report stating the Syrian army was behind a sarin gas attack against civilians was neither professional or impartial.
* UK and France going own way on military co-operation Britain is forging ahead on military co-operation with France, while warning about EU "interference" on defence.
* Facism and Israel For the last two years the Israeli High Court of Justice has tried to decide whether or not the grassroots right-wing group Im Tirtzu is a fascist organization.
* 'Israel brought instability to the region,' says Iranian president Israel is a nation that "does injustice to the people of the Middle East".
* Obama tells Rouhani: US willing to allow Iran to show nuclear program is for peaceful purposes US President Barack Obama has told Iran's President Hassan Rouhani in an exchange of letters that the United States is ready to resolve its nuclear dispute.