* Holiday Joy and Prayers in Jerusalem Many thousands of Jews are gathered at the Western Wall plaza this morning.
* Jewish, Not Arab, Roots in Judea and Samaria U.S. Pres. Barack Obama’s demand that Israel not settle Jews in the Biblical areas of Judea and Samaria ignores thoroughly-documented Jewish roots in the Land of Israel.
* Clinton urges immediate dialogue on Middle East US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Wednesday urged Israel and the Palestinians to resume dialogue immediately even as unrest roils the region.
* Turkey: Israel-Palestinian peace will decide fate of Arab uprisings Turkish President Abdullah Gul said in a New York Times editorial Thursday, that the fate of the Arab world uprisings will be determined by whether there is peace between Israel and the Palestinians.
* Red Cross: No Humanitarian Crisis in Gaza "There is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza." So states categorically Mathilde Redmatn, the deputy director of the Red Cross in the Gaza Strip.
* Invitation to Israeli Leader Puts Obama on the Spot A Republican invitation for Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, to address Congress next month is highlighting the tensions between President Obama and Mr. Netanyahu.
* China Mobile surpasses 600m subscribers China Mobile, the world's largest mobile operator, has surpassed 600 million subscribers after increasing its number of customers in rural areas.
* Apple profits nearly double as iPhone sales soar Latest profits for computer giant Apple have beaten forecasts, helped by higher-than-expected iPhone sales.
* Fatah may partake in upcoming Gaza flotilla, Palestinian official says Senior Fatah officials will be allowed to take part in a planned aid flotilla to the Gaza Strip.
* Indyk: UN likely to vote in favor of Palestinian state Former US envoy says change is necessary to prevent unilateral declaration, supports PM as capable of implementing two-state solution.