* PA Deal With Jordan Establshes Muslim Conquest of the Temple Mount Muslim officials announced to all the major media that, as part of the global community, they would observe social distancing restrictions by refraining from public worship including in the Aqsa Mosque on the Temple Mount.
* Will the new government push ahead with annexing the West Bank? DIPLOMATIC AFFAIRS: For the newborn Israeli government, it's time to decide.
* UN, EU warn Israel against West Bank annexation UN's Middle East envoy says move would be 'devastating' to a two-state solution for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
* France threatens Israel ties over settlement annexation An Israeli diplomatic source said that more EU member states opposed Borrell's remark than came out against any previous EU statement on Israel.
* Pandemics, Palestinian Incitement and Peace A few weeks ago, officials in Israel's Health Ministry were calling for Israel to "medically annex Judea and Samaria" for the duration of the coronavirus pandemic.
* After Holocaust Day:Germany-EU Warn that Jews Should be Restricted From Living in Judea-Samaria Rather than congratulate Israel on forming a unity government after three elections, many governments responded by warning the new alliance against annexing Biblical Judea and Samaria thereby allowing Jews to fulfill prophecy by returning to the homeland promised to them by their covenant with God.
* Europe after the plague President Trump, you've got company. The European Union also is on the hot seat for its tardy and ineffectual response to the coronavirus pandemic.
* Blair comeback is a terrible idea... unless the UK wants to join a US war on China For many observing the British government's fiasco over the Covid-19 pandemic, it is like watching a rerun of the Dad's Army sitcom.
* Opinion: Why Trump shouldn't send corona aid to Palestinians The PA considers the suicide bombers and other mass-murderers to be "heroes." That includes, by the way, the terrorists who have murdered more than 150 American citizens in recent decades.
* How the US can learn from Israel to counter Iran During the COVID-19 crisis, one would have thought the United States and Iran would find ways to reduce tensions.