* PM Bennett: Iran Made ‘Grave Mistake’ Attacking Israeli-Owned Ship Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett on Sunday said Iran was “absolutely” to blame for an attack on an Israeli-operated ship off the coast of Oman that killed two people, adding the regime had made a “grave mistake” in doing so.
* Iran warns it will respond to any action over deadly tanker attack Tehran dismisses UK, US comments linking it to drone strike; Britain summons Iranian ambassador over incident
* Iran warns against any action over attack on Israeli-managed tanker Iran on Monday vowed to respond to any "adventurism", its foreign ministry said, after the US and Britain joined Israel in blaming Tehran for a deadly tanker attack, claims it denies.
* Analysis: Iran strikes hard-line pose ahead of new president Once a protégé of Iran's supreme leader is sworn in as president this week, hard-liners will control all parts of the Islamic Republic's civilian government.
* Iran and the Divisive Rule of the Mullah In an "audience" granted to a number of anti-Shah intellectuals just weeks after seizing power, Ayatollah Khomeini said that the regime he planned to install in Iran would have one guideline: "Doing the opposite of what the cursed Shah did."
* Is Underground Construction Under Jerusalem Preparing For Third Temple? No, But... When Philip Gilchrist, a non-Jewish architect from New Zealand, visited Jerusalem on Tuesday, he was shocked to see what he was sure were the beginnings of construction of the Third Temple.
* Supporting the troops Israel’s defense is our defense, as a Jewish community here in New York and around the globe. Op-ed.
* Facebook Seeks to Replace Religious Gatherings with Virtual Ones Facebook is getting into the business of religion and some people are concerned that the social media giant will try to take the place of God, choosing what the faithful may and may not say.
* 228 Republican Lawmakers Urge Supreme Court to Overturn Roe v. Wade Forty-four Senate Republicans and 184 House Republicans urged the Supreme Court to overturn the landmark abortion ruling Roe v. Wade when the justices review a Mississippi law during their next term.
* Pro-Palestinian Protesters in NYC Call to ‘Globalize’ Violent Uprising: ‘Only Solution’ to Israel Conflict Calls to “globalize” a violent intifada (uprising) against the Jewish state were front and center at a recent demonstration in Brooklyn attended by hundreds of Palestinian supporters, with other chants calling for the demise of the Jewish state and support of Palestinian liberation “by any means necessary.”