* Sinai plane crash: No survivors on Russian airliner KGL9268 A Russian airliner has crashed in central Sinai killing all 224 people on board, Egyptian officials have said.
* Major powers 'agree to disagree' on Syria Major powers meet in Vienna but remain divided over Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad's fate.
* Former Iran president indirectly admits country sought nuclear weapons Rafsanjani: At the time that we started, we were at war and we were looking to have this capability [the nuclear bomb] for the day that our enemy would want to resort to the nuclear bomb.
* Jordanians slam Palestinian Authority for rejecting idea of security cameras at Temple Mount PA officials have over the past few days dismissed the idea, arguing that Israel would use the cameras to arrest Palestinians ‚"under the pretext of incitement."
* Israel must make no concessions on Temple Mount Op-ed: If Israel gives up Jews' right to visit the holy site in an effort to prevent further terrorist attacks, the next battle will be against Jews' right to visit or pray at all Jewish holy sites such as the Western Wall.
* Egyptian TV host, historian agree: burning Jews the solution News host and Islamic history professor agree genocide the 'only solution' to the Jews, joke about selling Jews into slavery.
* Turkey votes again, as EU seeks help on refugees Turkish voters will head to the polls, again, on Sunday (1 November), as Europe seeks help from Ankara on stemming the flow of refugees.
* Nato 'plotting to send 4,000 soldiers to Russian border' as tension with Vladimir Putin increases An expert said the plans are "designed to communicate to the Russians that Nato is serious - it will defend Nato territory".
* Israeli satellite to supply sub-Saharan Africa with free internet A joint venture by Israeli company Spacecom, Facebook, and French satellite provider Eutelsat aims to bring internet access to millions of people who aren't currently connected.
* Report: Russian jets strike rebel positions near Israeli border Iranian news agency claims Russian air force hits jihadist targets close to the Golan Heights, in what would be closest strikes to Israel.