* Hamas calls for mass attendance at Al-Aqsa, Cave of the Patriarchs prayers The Fajr prayers, the first ones of the day before sunrise, are being held to protest 'Israeli judaization schemes' at religious sites in the West Bank, including the Temple Mount.
* Lethal PA libel alive and kicking One of the most lethal recurring Palestinian Authority libels accuses Israel of planning to destroy and defile the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
* Hamas Calls for Mass Prayer Rallies at Temple Mount, Cave of the Patriarchs Hamas is calling for mass prayer rallies on Friday at the Al-Aqsa mosque on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, the Ibrahimi Mosque in the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron and other mosques in Judea and Samaria and the Gaza Strip in protest against "Israeli Judaization schemes" at the two sites.
* President Rouhani:'Iran enriching even more uranium now than it was before nuclear deal' President Rouhani boasts that Iranian nuclear program has expanded, is now enriching more uranium than it was before 2015 nuclear deal.
* Iranian Government is Heading for 'Final Implosion' and Americans Must Help Overthrow the Regime, Shah's Son Says Reza Pahlavi, the son of the last shah of Iran, has called on Americans and their representatives to help the Iranian people overthrow the regime in Tehran as its leaders grapple with anti-government protests.
* Mastermind is dead, but Iran's use of proxies far from over The US government says it killed Iranian Quds Force commander Qasem Soleimani to prevent an "imminent threat" of Iran-orchestrated attacks.
* The Palestinians and Europe's Secret Agenda The foreign media and human rights organizations seem quite uninterested in Palestinians who are arrested or tortured to death by PA security forces.
* Brexit is a 'wake-up call' for Europe, says Angela Merkel German chancellor makes veiled comment that leaving the EU could lead to the UK losing international influence.
* Putin fast-tracks effort to extend his rule in Russia President Vladimir Putin on Thursday fast-tracked work on constitutional changes that could keep him in power well past the end of his term in 2024 while lawmakers quickly sealed his choice for new prime minister.
* Almost 40% of the world's countries will witness civil unrest in 2020, research claims Almost a quarter of the world's countries witnessed a surge in protest and unrest last year and that figure is set to rise further in 2020, according to a new study.