* Obama limits US nuclear arms use President Barack Obama's administration has unveiled a defence policy to significantly narrow the circumstances in which the US would use nuclear arms.
* Russia 'could opt out of nuclear disarmament deal' Russia's foreign minister has said his country could opt out of a new nuclear disarmament treaty if it feels threatened by US missile defence plans.
* Obama bans terms Jihad, Islam President Barack Obama's advisers will remove religious terms such as "Islamic extremism" from the central document outlining the US national security strategy.
* 'US backs nuclear ambiguity' The US considers a nuclear-armed Iran unacceptable and will not pressure Israel to relinquish its policy of "nuclear ambiguity," Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon said.
* 'We will react to aggression' Lebanese President Michel Suleiman said Wednesday that the Lebanese army and militant organization Hezbollah is prepared to react to any "Israeli aggression."
* Jordan Wants a Piece of Jerusalem, Too Jordan has not waived its rights to sovereignty and responsibility over the Temple Mount.
* Turkish PM: Israel main threat to Mideast peace Israel currently represents "the main threat to regional peace," Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Wednesday during a visit to Paris.
* Iran ridicules Obama's "cowboy" nuclear strategy Iran's hard-line president on Wednesday ridiculed President Barack Obama's new nuclear strategy.
* Giant lizard species discovered in the Philippines The 2m-long reptile is a monitor lizard, the group to which the world's longest and largest lizards belong.
* Everyone Loves Israel's Stock Market Rampant worldwide anti-Zionism has not stopped the international community from loving Israel when it comes to its financial markets.